10. "Environmental Projects in the Presence of Corruption" with Athanasios Lapatinas and Eftichios Sartzetakis
(Forthcoming in the International Tax and Public Finance)
9. "Intelligence and Economic Sophistication" with Athanasios Lapatina
(Forthcoming in the Empirical Economics)
8. "Religiosity and Growth Revisited: Estimating a Causal Effect" with Jean Francois Carpantier
(Forthcoming in the BE Journal of Macroeconomics-Contributions)
Harvard Business Review (2017).“What a Study of 33 Countries Found About Aging Populations and Innovation” with Andreas Irmen featuring our paper “Population Aging and Inventive Activity”,
6. “Intergenerational Transmission of Environmental Traits” with Skerdi Zanaj and Simone Moriconi, World Development 84(C) (2016), 131-148.
5 Journal of Economic Growth 21 (2016), 351-408.
” with Theodore Palivos, Journal of Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 124 (2016), 164-177.4
“Do Inada Conditions Imply that Production Function Must Be Asymptotically Cobb-Douglas? A Comment” Anastasia Litina and Theodore Palivos, Economics Letters, (2008).
1. "The Populist Breeding Ground and Religion: the case of the Greek Mainstream and Radical Right" with Konstantinos Papastathis
(Forthcoming in the Religion, State and Society)
♦ “Population Aging and Inventive Activity”
with Andreas Irmen, submitted
Blog mentions: Mind the Post
♦ “Financial Risk-Taking, Religiosity and Denomination Heterogeneity”
with Jian Li, submitted
with Pantelis Kammas and Theodore Palivos
♦ “Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values: An Empirical Investigation”
with Theodore Palivos