Link to IDEAS
Link to Researchgate
Link to Google Citations
12. "Occupation-Induced Status, Social Norms, and Economic Growth" with Nikos Kontogiannis and Dimitrios Varvarigos (Leicester University)
(forthcoming in the Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization)
11. "Refugee Mobility: Evidence from Phone Data in Turkey", with Michel Beine, Luisito Bertinelli, Rana Comertpay, Jean-François Maystadt and Benteng Zou, Guide to Mobile Data Analytics in Refugee Scenarios: The "Data for Refugees Challenge" Study, Editors: Salah, A.A, Pentland, A. Lepri, B., Letouze, E. (Eds), Springer (2019).
10. "Environmental Projects in the Presence of Corruption" with Athanasios Lapatinas and Eftichios Sartzetakis
(Forthcoming in the International Tax and Public Finance)
9. "Intelligence and Economic Sophistication" with Athanasios Lapatinas
(Forthcoming in the Empirical Economics)
8. "Religiosity and Growth Revisited: Estimating a Causal Effect" with Jean Francois Carpantier
(Forthcoming in the BE Journal of Macroeconomics-Contributions)
Harvard Business Review (2017).“What a Study of 33 Countries Found About Aging Populations and Innovation” with Andreas Irmen featuring our paper “Population Aging and Inventive Activity”,
6. “Intergenerational Transmission of Environmental Traits” with Skerdi Zanaj and Simone Moriconi, World Development 84(C) (2016), 131-148.
5 Journal of Economic Growth 21 (2016), 351-408.
” with Theodore Palivos, Journal of Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 124 (2016), 164-177.4
“Do Inada Conditions Imply that Production Function Must Be Asymptotically Cobb-Douglas? A Comment” Anastasia Litina and Theodore Palivos, Economics Letters, (2008).
♦ "Market Regulation Policies and Firm-level Innovation," with Chris Makridis (USA, Economist on the Council of Economic Advisers) and George Tsiachtsiras (University of Barcelona), submitted
♦ “Population Aging and Inventive Activity”
with Andreas Irmen (University of Luxembourg), submitted
Blog mentions: Mind the Post
♦ The Impact of Population Aging on Anti-Immigrant Attitudes”
with Andreas Irmen (University of Luxembourg) and Rana Comertpay (University of Luxembourg)
♦ “Financial Risk-Taking, Religiosity and Denomination Heterogeneity”
with Jian Li (Xiasha University), submitted
with Pantelis Kammas (AUEB) and Theodore Palivos (AUEB)
♦ “Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values: An Empirical Investigation”
with Theodore Palivos (AUEB)
1. “Conflict as a Determinant of International Migration” with Michel Beine, Luisito Bertinelli and Christopher Parsons (University of Luxembourg and University of Western Australia)
2. “War Made the State and the State Made War” with Luisito Bertinelli (University of Luxembourg)
3. “Population Aging and Culture: Do Old Societies Think Old Ideas?” with Andreas Irmen (University of Luxembourg)